Do you already have a master’s degree but want to earn your DNP in your current area of specialty?
Focused on evidence-based practice, leadership, and research, the post-master’s general plan is for nurses wanting to advance their knowledge by earning their DNP. This program is for the following advanced practice nurses:
- An RN with an MN or equivalent degree
- An RN with an ARNP certification and a MN or equivalent degree
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) with a MN or equivalent degree
Do you already have a master’s degree and want to change specialties to become a Nurse Practitioner or a DNP-prepared Population Health nurse?
Choose from one of the following track options:
- Post-Master’s DNP Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s DNP Population Health
Students must have a Washington state RN license and have worked as a full-time nurse for at least 1 year to be eligible to apply. To learn about other pre-application requirements, visit the DNP Admission Requirements or Steps to Apply page.