WSU Vancouver College of Nursing offers several nursing degree, graduate certificate and track options. Each program has full or part-time plans of study, allowing for maximum flexibility in your schedule.
Our programs use a hybrid teaching format, with a mix of on-campus and online learning.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing in Population Health
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Graduate program tracks
- Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (DNP)
- Population Health (DNP)
- Post-Master's DNP
See program pages for details.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing, and doctor of nursing practice programs at Washington State University College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791.