WSU Vancouver College of Nursing offers several nursing degrees, graduate certificates and track options for licensed RNs.
Our programs offer flexible course delivery for working nurses.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Nursing in Population Health
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (both post-baccalaureate and post-master’s options available)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Population Health
- Post-Master’s General
We have three graduate certificates:
- Nursing Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Public Health
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing, and doctor of nursing practice programs at Washington State University College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791.