WSU Vancouver College of Nursing offers several nursing degree, certificate and track options. Each program has full or part-time plans of study, allowing for maximum flexibility in your schedule.
Our programs use a hybrid teaching format, with a mix of on-campus and online learning.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing in Population Health
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Graduate program tracks
- Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (DNP)
- Population Health (DNP)
- Nursing Education (MN)
- Nursing Leadership (MN)
- Individualized Study (MN)
See the program pages for details.